Sunday 9 March 2014

Sewing Project 2014 - 6 Triangle Cushion Cover

Yesterday I completed the third project from Elise's Quilting Course.  I am soooo in love with this one.  I absolutely love Elise's blog and style and for me it feels like having a little bit of that in our home now as this pattern is something you see a lot of in her work.

I learnt some new skills in this project - adding a zipper and doing lots and lots of ironing in between each stage.  It was complicated and did take longer than the others but I love the results and I feel more prepared for the future projects.

I was really worried when I saw this project that being a type A personality, I would be really frustrated that the lines don't match up perfectly but to be honest, I hardly notice it in the finished product - I absolutely love the effect of all the triangles.  The material is also a soft felt and gives the cushion a much more professional finish - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment