Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sewing Project 2014 - 8 Foldover Clutch Bag

Another project from Elise's quilting course done and I am in love with it yet again.
This project seemed especially fiddly. It took so long because I ordered the double sided zipper from America and I spent the whole time worrying that it was going to look terrible. Then on the final stretch I managed to break a needle on the zipper (this was a first for me, luckily the machine came with spares and I'm quickly learning how to deal with zippers). I had the same worries with the cushion and zipper and I am still in love with that one too.

Despite all the worry, the finished product is brilliant. I'm so pleased with the bag. It's reversible and I can't decide which I like best! Elise is a fantastic teacher and I am so looking forward to the final project this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment